Here are some of HLT's current projects:
- New link! Hartland Land Trust is supporting the Salmon in Schools project at the Hartland School for the third year.
- Educational Trail Project. We are assisting the Town in their new trail from the school to Berg Field. Other new trails may eventually connect to Camp Alice Merritt and to the Audubon Preserve.
- Hartland Land Trust gives a hand to the Audubon Society.
- Stone Wall Discovery Project, which will call attention to the historical, geological, and aesthetic significance of Hartland's stone walls.
- HLT Membership Committee shares booth with the Library at the Annual Fireman's Carnival. Membership materials and Maps were available for purchase. Please contact Lorri Wood for more information. See the photos here.